On December 4, 2019 PrimeStone released the PrimeAnalytics + platform at FISE, the most important specialized event for the electricity industry in Colombia.
PrimeStone has focused its efforts on the development of a new solution that has an architecture based on state-of-the-art Big Data and analytical technologies, and integrates the collection, validation and analysis of data from different sources on a single platform to assist in vital decision-making.
PrimeAnalytics + can integrate with devices of different brands, supports many different communication protocols, and seamlessly exchanges data with other corporate systems. It also facilitates the flow, analysis and operation of information that provides great value to utilities.
This platform is designed with advanced architecture to gather readings in near-real time and can operate on-premise or as a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution.
Among its main features are:
- Analytics based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML).
- Interoperable with numerous back-office systems such as GIS, OMS, CIS, ERP and SCADA based on standards like Multispeak and CIM.
- Multi-tenant architecture, flexible, scalable and based on Open Source technologies.
- Adaptable to the specific needs of each market and oriented to react in a timely manner to changes in the industry and electricity regulations.
- Cybersecurity based on the following frameworks: NIST SP 800-53, NIST CSF, FedRAMP, ISO27001 and ISO27034.
In addition to important features of the platform such as collection of readings (remote and on-site), alarms and notifications, loss detection and management of AMI systems, the solution has analytical models to enhance information such as:
- Power Quality
- Alarm monitoring
For more information contact us at email@example.com