¿What is PrimeAnalytics+?
PrimeAnalytics+ is a software solution for modern utilities that captures, validates, and analyzes data from multiple devices and data sources in order to optimize decision-making and extract the highest value from the information. It is based on advanced analytics that are all integrated on a single platform.
PrimeAnalytics+ can read over 310 meter models, supports many different communication protocols, and seamlessly exchanges data with other corporate systems. Our solution facilitates the flow, analysis, and use of data to generate value across all work teams. This is our key value proposition for the digital transformation in today’s power utilities.
This platform is designed with an advanced architecture to gather readings in near-real time and can operate on-premise or as a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution.
- Analytics based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML)
- Interoperable with numerous back-office systems such as GIS, OMS, CIS, ERP and SCADA based on standards like Multispeak and CIM.
- Multi-tenant architecture, flexible, scalable and based on Open Source technologies.
- Adaptable to the specific needs of each market and oriented to react in a timely manner to changes in the industry and electricity regulations.
- Cybersecurity based on the following frameworks: NIST SP 800-53, NIST CSF, FedRAMP, ISO27001 and ISO27034
Key Functionalities of our platform
Analytics based on AI
Take the next step to unleash the power of your collected data and realize improvements in operations, service quality, productivity and profitability. Here are some of examples of PrimeAnalytics+ advanced analytics soluctions:
Mejoramos la experiencia del cliente detectando anomalías en la red de energía y la calidad del servicio con algoritmos de análisis predictivo avanzado que ayudan a identificar la raíz de las perturbaciones.
Reactive energy monitoring service
We monitor the excess of reactive energy transport in your system to take corrective actions to reduce penalties and billing cost overruns.
Meter data collection monitoring
Trusted Smart grid and Smart city solutions designed for unparalleled flexibility and reliability, connected by the only device-agnostic technology network available today. With +18 years of experience in this essential industry, Trilliant understands. We´re here to support you at every stage of your technology journey, ensuring the best possible outcomes.
OFFICE IN BOGOTA
Av 7 No. 156-68, North Point III – Piso 4
Bogotá, Colombia 110131
OFFICE IN THE UNITED STATES
401 Harrison Oaks Blvd Suite 300 Cary, NC 27513