PrimeStone recently attended another exciting EEI Fall Conference in Minneapolis MN. This year marks the 5th year in a row that PrimeStone has participated as a sponsor and exhibitor. The EEI Committee put on an excellent conference with dynamic tracks covering the critical challenges facing utilities today. This year’s key topics focused on the items below:
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Utilities are seeing a decline in traditional revenues forcing them to look out side the box for new opportunities.
- Impacts of Electric Vehicles
- Various TOU Rates to promote charging at off peak hours
- Solar Production Monitoring
- Visibility of solar production at the invertir DC side.
- Load Disaggreagation
- Consumer product opportunities
- AI and Machine Learning platforms that can drive new customer programs and products.
Primestone had the opportunity to discuss interesting topics and initiatives with the largest utilities in the US attendance that are trying to solve various problems that our software solutions can solve around data analysis and collection. Some major areas of interest from the attendees regarding PrimeStone solutions were around operationalizing collected meter data, PrimeStone’s analytics and big data path, advanced solar data collection, how to use PrimeStone’s multi-vendor meter data collection and analysis engine, interoperability of Prime Energy Suite with other head end systems as well as Outage Management Systems. We showed PrimeStone is committed to providing a platform that collects, validates, analyzes, manages and controls powerful meter data.